droppeprova
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
droppeprova

prova

IndicePortaleUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi

vHe Said/She Said: Dream foursome? Favorite movie?

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
vivianne123

vHe Said/She Said: Dream foursome? Favorite movie? Empty
MessaggioTitolo: vHe Said/She Said: Dream foursome? Favorite movie?   vHe Said/She Said: Dream foursome? Favorite movie? Icon_minitimeMer Mag 23, 2012 5:56 am

He Said/She Said: Dream foursome? Favorite movie?

Caddyshack' may be the easy answer to the 'Favorite golf movie?' question, but that doesn't mean it's the only answer. The Golf Guy and 'Birdie' Bailey Mosier share some of their classic golf favorites from movies to swings and all things in between.By The Golf GuyFavorite golf movie? At this point, this question has become cliché, as the only answer is Caddyshack. The only real question is if its one of the greatest movies of all time in general? Take that, Gone with the Wind, Citizen Kane and Casablanca. And if you have any doubts, this scene should pretty much sum up my love for the movie. vente matériel de golfFavorite dream foursome? I could rattle off Greg Norman, Phil Mickelson and Jack Nicklaus rather easily. Or Johnny Miller, Sir Nick Faldo and Brandel Chamblee. Or even Annika Sorenstam, Michelle Wie and Natalie Gulbis. But no, gonna give this one a little more thought. My dad? Nope, he sucks. And after every shot he just usually says, Aaaaaaahhh sh*t, Richard! My brother? Nope, he beats me every time. Nope, Im gonna go with three guys youve never heard of: Joel F., Jimmy L. and Sammy T (their last names taken out for a reason). They are the three guys that I have most enjoyed ever playing golf with. And thats the name of the game, isnt it? Yes, a far cry maybe from Jack, Lefty and the Shark, but you get the point.Favorite all-time golf shot? The sheer number of great golf shots by Tiger would seem to lock up this question, but Im going with the only time Ive ever jumped out of my chair and started hugging co-workers: the 2004 Masters. Phil Mickelsons winning putt on the 72nd hole. Was it the greatest golf shot ever? matériel de golf Hardly, although it was a damn good putt. But the joy on his face with the weight of the world finally off his back … I still get goose bumps thinking about it. Favorite golf swing? Lets start with whose its not: Mine (of course), Craig Parry (of course Part II), and Sir Charles Barkley (of course Part III). As for who it could be, lets start a list: Sam Snead, Ben Hogan, Fred Couples, Ernie Els, Tiger Woods (circa 2000) and Luke Donald. I love them all. But if I had to watch one swing over and over and over, Im taking Freddie Couples. A golf swing is inherently a violent motion, yet Freddie has always made it look like two butterflies making love. golf clubs I have no idea what that just meant, as I have never seen two butterflies making love. Anyway, his swing is … aaaahhh, never mind at this point.By 'Birdie' Bailey MosierFavorite golf movie? Conventional wisdom tells me I should choose Caddychack, but Im going to go with Tin Cup instead. A rugged, unrefined, unlikely golf pro from west Texas who drinks too much and dreams too little gets both the glory and the girl in the end? 'Nuff said.Favorite dream foursome? Im going to go with my father, Jack Nicklaus and William Shakespeare. My dad is the reason I got into golf, Nicklaus is his favorite golfer and Shakespeare would craft insightful, meaningful and original commentary that would undoubtedly entertain the group on the course and afterward at the 19th hole.Favorite all-time golf shot? Its got to be the Tiger Woods chip-in on No. 16 in the final round of the 2005 Masters. Shakespeare himself could not have scripted something like that. Still gives me chills every time I watch itFavorite golf swing? Youre going to call me crazy, but my favorite golf swing is that of Jim Furyk. Not because it is the most technically correct or because it looks the prettiest. I like it because its quirky, different and unique. And because Furyk has figured out a way to make it work for him the man has 26 professional wins including the U.S. Open and the Tour Championship, after all.
Torna in alto Andare in basso

vHe Said/She Said: Dream foursome? Favorite movie?
Pagina 1 di 1